Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globe Styles

I hope you didn't miss the Golden Globes last night! My favorite trend about the evening, was that there WASN'T any dominating trend!!! Every dress was a beautiful color and all the hair was different. This is one of the things that makes watching the red carpet so entertaining. There were a few who made my "What were you thinking list", but more on that a little later. Let us start with the women who wore their hair down...


Olivia Wilde

Angelina Jolie

Anne Hathaway

Leighton Meester

January Jones {My favorite of the evening}

Now for the soft and severe updos...

Lea Michelle

Natalie Portman

Emma Stone

Carrie Underwood

Mila Kunis
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Jennifer Lopez

Two of our favorite "Young Guys"

Justin Bieber and Zac Efron

Two lovely ladies with Short Dos!

Halle Berry

Michelle Williams

My Two worst picks for the evening...

I know..she is eccentric... But Really?

Helena Bonham Carter

This one pains me because I absolutely adore her and most of the time she looks Amazing. 
Last night just wasn't a good look for her at all. I love bangs on Sandra, but these 
could have been tailored better to her face. 

Sandra Bullock
 {All pictures courtesy of TMZ}

Thank you and I hope that you enjoyed the fashion and hair as much as I did!

Xoxo,
Jaclyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails