For myself, however, my resolutions tend to be smaller but just as important. But these little resolutions are sure to make a big impact in my life.
- Take nothing for granted. (health included)
- Spending more time outside (especially with my k-9 baby boy, Paisan)
- Traveling more (even if it is to just get out of the city)
- Spending more time with the people that mean the most to me.
- Taking more time for myself and taking better care of me.
- (This is the most important)...LEARNING TO SAY "NO"! (at least to some things :)
I believe that 2011 is MY year, and I want to be present for all the moments it has to offer. This coming year, I wish all of you an abundance of Love, Peace, Happiness and Balance!
|(courtesy of Screenwerk.com.) |