Monday, November 29, 2010

Wow. Happy Holidays!


I can not believe Wednesday is the first day of December! Is it me or do the years just keep getting faster and faster? Are you ready??? Do you have all your decorations up? We have already had a little snow (and ice) this year and I am almost done with my Christmas shopping! You gotta love the internet :) Black Friday was in full swing! So many people and holiday shoppers in the city for the parade and the tree lighting in Westlake Center! It felt like Times Square in New York :) If that doesn't get you in the Holiday spirit, I don't know what will :)

I was just sitting here planning out the new year for our Creative Team and I swear 2011 is already full :) I am beginning to wonder if I will be able to take a vacation next year...Time will tell. (don't worry Mom!!! I'm working on it! :)

This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of doing all the wedding hair for my client's wedding party, Kristin Harbert! I could not have been more excited and elated to be a part of such a beautiful ceremony. I would show you pictures, however, my camera is on the fritz. Need to get that fixed ASAP! Take my word that the bride and all her bridesmaids were unbelievably beautiful! Congrats Kristin and Christopher! You guys make a beautiful and wonderful couple. I wish you nothing but an abundance of love, happiness and prosperity in the many years to come.

Xoxo,
Jaclyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails