Wednesday, November 24, 2010

American Music Awards 2010

I will start with the worst of the evening. Hands down Ke$ha has my vote for, "WHAT the heck were you thinking!!!!"  While I do love watching celebrities push the envelope with wardrobe and makeup, this was just a big fat FAIL! Better luck next year...


Always saving best for last is....(drumroll).......

I can't even believe my fingers are going to type this person's name.....

This performer has the same first name as my favorite brother......





Taylor Swift! OMG...Doesn't she look amazing! I can't believe my eyeballs...


I love the color and the cut...very grown up.
Way to go Taylor, on the new look. It suits you well!
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving eve and enjoy the feast with family and friends! :)

Xoxo,
Jaclyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails