Saturday, February 26, 2011

Built for Man Fashion Show

I had the pleasure of attending one of my friend and co-worker's fashion show this past Tuesday night. Francisco Hernandez is one of the most talented, passionate, artistic and unbelievably energetic force to be reckoned with I have ever been around. Not only is he an amazing hairstylist but a few years ago, he started his own fashion line for men called "Built for Man". I really don't think Francisco sleeps!

His latest collection was celebrated and shown off in the best of ways...The Ferrari dealership up on Capitol Hill in Seattle. Even though there was a major threat of snow, the show went on. I was so excited to be a spectator at this event and I took many pictures. Have a look below...




DJ Mike



Me and Lorenzo


Me and Cameron

Some of the Attendees


Claire and Noah, crazy kids :)

And on with the show! Thank you Francisco for the use of these fabulous pics!


















Congrats Francisco!!! 
Wonderful Show!

Make sure to go and visit Francisco at his new store in Seattle. 
509 13th Ave., Seattle, WA and/or visit the website

Xoxo,
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails