Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some items that I can't live without!

For starters, every morning when I wake up, I am greeted by the cutest face I've known for 12 years now.

    My baby boy, Paisan.  He swears he is human!

Yes. Paisan is an Italian name...Had I only been warned, I would have named him Napoleon. :) More on P-boy at a later date...The stories I could tell you...



We all have our favorite hair styling items... products, serums, lotions and potions. Here are a few of mine...


1. Seal
One of the best products on earth. First defense against frizz, (remember, I live in Seattle :), and totally weightless. Not to mention, Seal smells wonderful!



2. Mason Pearson Detangler brush
Yes, it has seen better days. I won't share how long I have had him; however, I love this guy!!! He gets the tangles out with tearing my hair out.



3. Smooth Serum
Once I have blown dry my hair, out comes the shine! A little bit goes a long way and gets my hair ready for...


4. Flat Iron
This guy straightens and/or waves my hair. It gives me the polish I am looking for. :)

All of these products and tools get me styled from wet to end result in 15 mins. More time for my morning coffee, which happens to be another item I can't live without...(Remember, I live in Seattle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails