Monday, August 23, 2010

One of My Favorite Places

 Jackson St. headed toward the sound.
It is a gorgeous day today in Seattle! I have been running around and getting everything ready for our show on this Sunday the 29th! 
One of the places that I visit quite often in preparation for a show is 

Western Beauty Supply!
  Jackson and 23rd, Seattle, WA

They are such a great store and they have definitely seen a lot of me lately :)

This beauty supply has everything and more. If you ever need a wig, real hair, fake hair or hair accessories...Western Beauty Supply has it all!

Pins, rollers, nets...you name it, they have it.

Hair accessories from barrettes to toggles and boggles,

to all kinds of hair and colors.











Here is a sneak peak of some of the hair for two of our looks!



See you Sunday the 29th at 7pm for Zebra Club's and SEVEN's show for Bellevue Fashion Week at the Bellevue Hyatt...

"freestyle THEORY"

Tickets are available at both Zebra Club and SEVEN, Seattle and Bellevue



1 comment:

  1. LOVE Western beauty supply! i got my braids done there in the back salon many moons ago...It took 8 hrs to braid my whole head but they served me fried cat fish so it was all good! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails