Saturday, September 11, 2010

Two Events with Nordstrom

Hello!!! One of the main reasons I started this blog was to document events the Creative Team does for SEVEN.  We are very active in the community and we help out with many fashion shows over the course of a year. One of our main clients is Nordstrom. We have worked hand and hand with them for the last 7 years. They are great partners and we feel very privileged to be able to work with them.

The last two days there have been two events, both with Nordstrom. First was on Thursday...The Poncho event, and Second was Fashion Night Out which was Friday evening. Poncho was probably one of my favorite looks. The catch and upset is, that even though the hair was amazing, I didn't get one shot of us working behind the scenes. :(  This is where I get upset with myself, but it is what it is. The inspiration looks are below.

Vera Wang
Phillip Lim























Take my word when I say the girls looked amazing! We were up to our eyeballs in setting all the girls hair and in my fervor, I forgot to put the curling iron down and pick the camera up. So, onto the next evening...

Fashion Night Out at Nordstrom in Bellevue

There were 3 distinctive looks and they were all fabulous. This time I remembered to whip out the camera and take some pics of the behind the scenes action! :)



The guys and gals turned out beautiful! Next time I need to remember to take more pictures!!!

 Hope you enjoyed Fashion Night Out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails