Sunday, June 19, 2011

SEVEN


I have worked for SEVEN for a little over 7 and a half years. I think I was the 7th or 8th stylist hired. I've seen the salon grow from one 10 chair salon to two salons. One in Bellevue with 36+ stations, the other in Seattle with 49 stations and company wide 100+ stylists. Out of the many reasons I wanted to work for SEVEN, one stands out in particular...Potential. Even though it had only been open for 9 months when I started, I saw potential for growth and opportunity. What I got was tons of opportunity for growth in many ways I couldn't have even imagined when I started 7+ years ago. As any great business knows, in order to stay in the game and grow you have to reinvent yourself, even in the most minute ways.

With that said, I am happy to announce that we have launched our new website, new packaging and our new logo. The website is very simple in design and very user friendly. There is a well done bio for every stylist, not to mention a black and white picture of every single one of us. Here's one you may recognize...Click.

I've never thought too much about branding until I arrived at SEVEN; however, the hours and the dedication that go into every detail is very admirable. Have a look and check out our new website and logo. Pictures of our revamped product line will be up shortly. www.7salon.com

In the words of our founder... "If you are done growing, you die." A lesson I have taken to heart over the last few years.

Happy Father's day to all the amazing fathers out there! Love you Daddy!

Xoxo,
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails